- Basic Salary: £20,000 to £30,000
- Excellent Benefits
Based from my client’s Head Office in Andover - commutable from Winchester, Basingstoke, Newbury, Salisbury, Romsey, Eastleigh
An incredible opportunity for a Marketing Assistant has arisen with this innovative company. A long standing and respected globally-trading company, they are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, organised and adaptable Marketing Assistant to work alongside their Sales & Marketing Director on many varied and deadline driven tasks.
As a Marketing Assistant you will be involved in the production of both digital and traditional marketing material, as well as managing the company’s participation at global trade events. The role will have the following responsibilities:
- Desktop Publishing and proofing of marketing material and customer data sheets. This will range from creating new documents through to finished print-ready artwork
- Checking digital and printer proofs prior to release
- Exhibition management including preparing promotional material and press releases
- Update and maintenance of the company website
The following points are essential:
- PC literate
- Experience in a commercial environment in a marketing, administrator or sales capacity
- Ability to take on some level of understanding of what their laboratory equipment does
- We are looking for an articulate and organised individual, with the ability to work autonomously and efficiently whilst maintaining attention to detail
To Apply, please click on the apply button or contact Ashlea Harland at Rain Consultancy Group directly.
Please note that we anticipate to receive a high level of applicants so we are not always able to communicate the outcome to every candidate. If you do not receive a call from us within 48 hours then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. All applications are treated confidentially we will not pass your CV on to a third party without your prior consent.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960132228