Senior Management Accountant
Budgeting and forecasting responsibilities across the group leading a small team of business partners. Working with the business partners to ensure financial robustness with each of the colleges.
Our client is part of a large group of Further Education and Training colleges across North-West London. The group currently has over 12,000 students based around 17 sites across London. The schools cater for students 16+ in over 150 different vocational courses and training programmes.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Leading the management accounting team members in delivering monthly and annual management accountants
- Challenging budget holders on variances and forecasts, ensuring significant variances are reported with recommended action
- Assist and promote financial governance & control over assets
- Oversee periodic consolidation and reporting of management accounts
- Support the Director of Management Accountants to develop and deliver financial plan
- Advise the Director on management actions to address any financial variances between actual and budgeted expenditure
- Contribute to the wider finance and procurement team, supporting the finance business partner with the development of the management accounting team.
The skills, experience, qualifications needed to perform this role include:
- Fully Qualified CCAB Accountant ( ACA, CIPFA, ACCA, ACA, CA)
- Extensive experience in delivering financial results
- Proven experience of delivering value added financial reporting that supports decision making
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead and delegate work to teams
A daily rate between £250-350 pending experience.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960132999