Senior Android Developer - Late Stage Tech Start-Up - London
Senior Android Developer - Late Stage Tech Start-Up - London - £60k - £70k
My client is looking for an Android Developer to be a part of a highly innovative and successful Tech Start-Up who have just received millions of pounds worth of investment. They already have tens of thousands of people across the UK & Europe already being served by the first release of the product the aim is to keep creating new services and create the next-generation platform.
They are about to global and are facing some complex technical challenges based on real-time and localization. They want a senior developer to help tackle these issues and be part of the next Uber/Deliveroo.
Android Developer Requirements:
- Extensive experience of developing android apps in the Play Store
- Proficient knowledge of programming
- Proficient knowledge of Gradle
- Exception looking apps in Play Store (UI)
- GIT version control
- Knowledge around Objective-C/Swift
- Has had experience in working with a fast-paced start-up
- Architect, implement and maintain our Android apps
- Use your initiative to lead the business on all things Android
- Implement beautiful user interfaces and eye-popping effects
- Assist the UX team in employing Android best practices in their designs
- Rapidly create prototypes, and synthesize feedback
My clients are wanting a developing who has a great personality and really comes across as a friendly and approachable person, great communication goes without saying.
This is an excellent opportunity for any talented android gurus who want to be a part of the new up and coming business of 2018.
To apply for this amazing opportunity, please contact Oliver Knell at Energon People
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960127435