Senior Test Support Engineer
- Responsible for supporting Production Test Equipment
- Provides Expert support for Manufacturing Test Equipment working with Manufacturing Staff and Cell Managers to increase the effectiveness and availability of Test Equipment
- Works with Test Design Function to ensure new Manufacturing Test Equipment is fit for purpose and that knowledge is transferred to support hardware and software used in manufacture.
- In conjunction with the Test Design Function update or upgrade existing Test Equipment both hardware and software.
- Supports Test Equipment located at external suppliers.
- Provides Technical support to both internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Manage improvement projects involving sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Manage / Identify Critical Equipment Spares to ensure High availability of Test Equipment.
- Production Test of Electronic finished products for industrial or high reliability applications.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably required by the Company.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Good Communicator, and able to work in a team.
- Management/ leadership/ coaching skills.
- Able to develop Test Software using Labview and Teststand.
- Able to fault find electronic circuits, read schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Extensive experience of Electronic Test Equipment and Automatic Test Equipment.
- Degree or equivalent in Electronics or proven experience in similar role.
- Experience of managing projects involving Sub-Contractors and Equipment Suppliers.
- Familiar with Environmental Test Equipment, Thermal and Vibration.
- Experience in Labview.
For full details please contact ***************************
All candidates must be able to be able to obtain Security/ITAR clearance
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960130200