2nd / 3rd Line Support Engineer -Birmingham- £26k
2nd / 3rd Line Support Engineer –Birmingham- £26k
Avanti Recruitment is working with a successful Technology company in Birmingham to recruit a 2nd / 3rd Line Support Engineer to work as part of their experienced team supporting their broad range of clients both in person and remotely.
Your role will include supporting a Windows Desktop environment for clients including hardware, software and peripherals and also troubleshooting server issues. We need someone with excellent verbal and written communication skills who can support clients on the phone, through remote desktops and on client site where required. You must have great skills in trouble shooting and even if you don’t have the skills to fix the problem you can ask the right questions to get to the root of the problem.
This will be a great opportunity for a 2nd Line / Desktop Support Analyst who is looking to push on into a Server Support role.
To be considered you will need:
- Excellent communication / client facing skills
- To be able to deploy, configure and support Windows desktop technologies (Windows Desktop (7/8/10), Office / Office365)
- Networking troubleshooting skills – Network discovery and monitoring tools, Wifi, firewalls, routers etc.
- Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, Hyper-V (VMWare also considered)
- SQL experience desirable but not essential
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration and interview in the next week.
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960125871