Software Engineer (Nodejs, React/Angular) | £60,000
Location: St Pauls, London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits.
You'll work for a strategy focused technology consultancy. They leverage the latest technologies to architect and implement award-winning technical solutions that support their clients' commercial objectives and future vision.
They predominantly work with Amazon Web Services, Node.js, Shell scripting and SQL/NoSQL. As the Software Engineer you'll be based in their City office and will be trained into React (or Angular) as well as other newer tech.
As the Software Engineer you should have some/most of the following:
- Knowledge/experience of front end framework such as React or Angular.
- AWS (EC2, RDS, Redshift, Data pipelines)
- MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB (experience of at least one)
- Build tools
- Experience with testing tools and techniques (Cucumber, Mocha)
- Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment principles
- Experience within Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
As the Software Engineer you'll join a small development team that is growing rapidly, working on the development and delivery of platforms, applications and services for a number of major media and publishing clients.
If you're a Software Engineer who's keen to learn new skills, please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960129118