Position: Claims Handler
Contract: FTC 6 - 9 months
Salary: £18k - £20k + Excellent company benefits
Do you have at least 1 year working as a Claims Handler within the Insurance industry?
Due to our clients continued success, we have a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Claims Handler to join their team in Bristol.
You will be required to implement the claims strategy and proactively manage a claims workload. You will be responsible for making timely decisions to settle claims for customers with all the necessary support and guidance required to manage claims efficiently in order to benefit the customer and the Company.
This is a Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm position.
- Minimum of one year's experience in a claims environment.
- Ability to demonstrate good customer service and an understanding of its impact.
- Able to communicate at all levels and in all formats in a clear, practical and informative way.
- Deliver high quality performance against challenging KPIs
- Take ownership of their own personal development.
- Team Working
- Customer Service experience
- Problem solving
- Implement Claims processes and working practices
- Manage the customer experience throughout the claim lifecycle in an efficient and cost effective way
- Consistently maintain high levels of service delivery and customer engagement.
- Proactively contribute to ensure personal, team and department KPIs and SLAs are met.
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please click 'apply'
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960128094