UX UI Designer
UX UI Designer
We are actively looking to secure a UX UI Designer to join Experis and work on the Digital Capabilities Team for one of our clients.
We require an experienced UX UI Designer to work onsite with one of our clients who are a leading broadcasting media organisation offering both TV & Telecommunication services to over 10 million homes.
Our client entertains, excites and inspires their customers with a great choice of high-quality content. They strive to be the best for their customers and their people, and to make a positive contribution to life in the UK, Ireland and Europe.
- Leading and facilitating discovery workshops, including: Audience discovery, and definition of business and project objectives and KPIs
- You will be providing UX/UI expertise ahead of the Delivery teams for Identity, incorporating assisted service channels where appropriate.
- You will understand the importance of tactical and strategic UX, and implement designs based on customers data and user research
- Liaising with developers providing assets and design support
- Ensuring that Identity apps are consistent with the client's brand
- Continuously innovating and optimising existing customer journeys
- Working with product owners, strategists, business analysts, designers, technologists, creative directors and others to transform business requirements into beautiful and simple customer journeys
- Defining and planning deliverables, and timescales for assigned projects in conjunction with business owners.
- Ensuring correct methodologies and deliverables and deployed by the team, including: concept documentation, content strategy, user journeys, wireframes and interaction patterns.
- Inspiring, leading, and developing trust, with stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Refining processes and methodologies to enable better working practices as well as more rapid delivery.
- Planning, leading and executing each step of the Experience Design process; including discovery and analysis, requirements definition, conceptual experience design, content planning and strategies, prototyping, interaction planning, and interaction specification.
- Supporting the drive to a consistent approach to high-level digital strategies, related to the client's digital presence. (Global guidelines)
- The Designer is responsible for approving the designs of all customer journeys and supporting videos relating to or created by the Identity department
- ** Experienced in using Photoshop & Sketch is essential **
- BA or MA in Interaction Design, Cognitive Science, or HCI, or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to analyse audiences and their information and functional needs, taking inputs form UX researcher's analysis
- Good experience working with Agile, delivery teams
- Experience having designed applications for authentication, online retail and banking
- Responsive design experience and App experience
- Appreciation of industry standards and norms including Accessibility guidelines
- Product interface design
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to convey concepts effectively and show thought leadership.
- Have a demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate across multiple stakeholders.
- Proven ability to work under pressure across multiple work streams, adaptable and proactive attitude in a fast changing environment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960126251