Sales Engineer - Digital design services
Deeo is an innovative digital engineering consultancy that delivers visualiastion, design & engineering and built environment services to many different industries. From designing movie light rigs & a next generation train to developing large scale building projects across the country or creating Hollywood quality animations of products you won’t see for a few years – no day is the same!
Our ever-growing business now urgently needs a Sales Engineer to assist the Managing Director in the continual growth of the business. The successful candidate will be focused on developing new business, selling the range of services our team complete. From product design and visualisation to detailed CAD design, FEA and Ergonomic analysis – we deliver amazing services to a varied array of clients from our unique team based across the UK.
You will be selling a unique and innovative business that has an ever increasing ‘best of the best’ team, based across the UK. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from - initial contact, qualifying and developing through to onsite demonstrations and the closing of business opportunities with new and current customers to meet the company's strategic growth plans. Working with the internal team, either from the Head Office based in Wolverhampton or from home, to build a solution that meets your prospects requirements – saving them time and money.
- Evaluate customers, building long-term profitable relationships and securing new design-in business
- Developing New and existing accounts to deliver the best customer support in the industry
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Managing the full sales cycle from prospect identification to delivery
- Report monthly sales to Managing Director including, sales strategy, pipeline, imminent prospects, contacts made and responses received.
- Promote and protect the Deeo brand
- Sell in today’s world – including Social Media, Blog and engage with people – not HARD sell
- Remain organised and self-motivated in an autonomous position
- Attend trade shows, participate on company stand and give occasional public speaking presentations
- Travel across the UK and occasionally overseas when required to develop our business.
- Experience in sales of Services in design, engineering and/or consultancy
- Excellent skills in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent skills in the use of email & electronic diary system's.
- Personable, Smart & Presentable
- Ambitious – we want great people to grow in our business!
- Flexible and able to go that extra mile – remember, no day will be the same.
- Time management/ability to prioritise own activities
- Diplomacy/good inter-personal skills
We have saved the best till last – when you are not on the road or in the office, you will be setup to work from home! We have a flexible working hour’s policy (appointment diaries permitting) & that give & take allows you to work remotely!
Be part of something growing, exciting & fun! We look forward to receiving your CV in writing
Keywords: Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Head of Sales, Cool job, Impressive, Next Challange
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960127959