Frontend Software Engineer
Frontend Software Engineer
Salary average of £30,000 to £45,000 up to £60,000 per annum, depending on experience
Location: Southampton HQ, UK Based.
Requirements: Legal right to work in the UK
Our client is an exciting and rapidly expanding start up in the field of condition monitoring and prognostics. They are developing a cutting-edge cloud product to provide scalable prognostics and advanced condition monitoring to the manufacturing sector. Their team of engineers consist of software engineers, data scientists, UI experts, physicists and mechanical engineers. Following successful investment funding and strong traction from large multi-national clients, they are looking to expand the engineering team.
They are seeking an ambitious and versatile front-end software engineer to support the development and evolution of their web-based application. You will work closely with the wider development, UX/UI design and R&D teams, taking on responsibility to develop new capability for their customers.
If you are looking to take the next step in a company that continues to grow and expand then this is an excellent, exciting opportunity for someone who already has experience in Front End working with cloud-based products. The roles come with a competitive basic salary and excellent benefits.
- Thrive working on the bleeding edge and can learn new technologies independently
- You have a strong background working with RESTful APIs
- Experience building complex applications with modern best practices (e.g. test-driven development, continuous delivery, code reviews)
- You have an eye for design and strive to create intuitive user interfaces
- Comfortable in a culture of fast iteration
- Attracted to complex problems
- Experience working as part of a team on a rapidly growing application and codebase is ideal
- You have at least a couple of years' experience
- Able to support customer engagement activities
- Office based 1-2 days per week (Desirable)
- Flexible working hours and remote working options available
- Super flexible leave
- Start-up vibe - autonomy, trust and excellence
- Dedicated time to give back to the open source community
Sound fun? Come on and have a chat with our client
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960125618