Software Test Analyst / QA Analyst - Southampton - Circa £30k
Software Test Analyst / QA Analyst
£23,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
Hampshire; Southampton, Winchester area
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic Software Test Analyst to join an established technology company developing award winning software, applications and products. The role offers the opportunity to progress and receive support and training if required.
The Test Analyst will join an established Development team conducting manual testing and writing Automated tests alongside senior developers. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate 2 years+ commercial experience in a similar environment and a strong grounding in Web based software and system testing.
The ideal candidate will also have the ability to learn new technologies quickly, understand Agile/ SCRUM best practice and have a proactive approach to QA and project delivery.
Required Technical Skills:
- Minimum 2+ years software testing experience
- Web based testing experience
- Microsoft Windows / SQL knowledge
- Understanding of Agile / SCRUM
- Familiarity with development practices like Unit Testing, TDD
- Excellent communication skills
- UK resident
- Experience with Automation testing (Selenium Webdriver)
If you have the desired level of experience and would like to work in a dynamic team environment please apply to the advert.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960132382