Support Engineer |Brighton | Up to £40,000
Support Engineer |Brighton | Up to £40,000 DOE |Permanent
As specialists in the IT Recruitment industry, Xpertise are recruiting for a Support Engineer with a leading cloud hosting provider. They hire some of the best Support Engineers in the UK and with over 10,000 customers, they are a CRM provider in multiple sectors across the world. This is a great opportunity to develop your career as a Support Engineer as they offer fantastic on-going training and development.
- Resolution of customer support enquiries (using ITIL) via tickets and calls.
- Daily support of our cloud platforms running VMware ESXi (public and private)
- Support of Windows and Linux infrastructure servers
- Support the backup and replication infrastructure
- Analysis of logs and audit trails
- Infrastructure and server patching
Skills and experience:
- VMware ESXi exposure, have or working towards VCP certification
- Experience with enterprise servers and associated hardware
- Experience of Virtual environment backup systems (Veeam desirable)
- SAN administration experience (e.g. NetApp / EqualLogic / Tintri)
- Understanding of network and firewall principles
- Load balancer awareness and/or experience
- Windows and/or Linux Server system administration skills
If you would like to apply, please see below. Alternatively, if you require further information please contact Stacey.
Xpertise are acting as an Employment Agency and Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960126066