Do you have experience working within a building services or FM environment?
Do you hold a relevant mechanical or electrical qualification?
This established FM provider can offer stability and career progression for the right person:
**THIS IS A TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT POSITION**
The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for providing Mechanical & Electrical service, maintenance, breakdown and repair work mainly to government sites across the Staffordshire area
There will also be occasions where the successful Engineer is asked to perform general building fabric maintenance whilst on site, which may include (but is not limited to) joinery, plastering, and basic plumbing and building work.
They are one of the countries leading Facilities Management companies. They are experiencing a period of sustained growth across the UK and Europe and are one of the most desirable companies to work for in their industry right now. Along with this they offer excellent progression opportunities and have a highly experienced Senior Management team behind them.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will ideally have an electrical or mechanical qualification with experience of working in an Facilities Management environment
- You will be able to demonstrate maintenance skills outside of electrical & mechanical maintenance.
- You must also be able to perform various building maintenance including joinery and general fabric work
- Previous experience working in a client facing role
- Additional building services related trade qualifications
- Additional tickets such as IPAF, PASMA, Asbestos Awareness
What's in it for you?
- A competitive rate and the opportunity to pick up lots of overtime and increase your own earnings quite significantly
- A smart company van and company fuel card
- Ample opportunity for training and development
- A stable career in a well organised company with long running and varied contracts. You'll be safe in your job, but never bored!
If this sounds like you and you're looking for a long term career move in a well respected Facilities Management business, please send your CV to me with details of your full work history and qualifications or click 'Apply' and I'll get in touch to let you know more.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960125709