Java Software Engineers - Spring, Boot, Security, AWS, REST, CI
Java Software Engineers – Java8, Spring, Spring Boot, Security, AWS, REST, CI, TDD, BDD
Working for a new, very strong and already size established FinTech start up in London we are looking for multiple engineers to come in and be part of two brand new product teams.
Ideally you will have recently worked in a “tech-led, tech first” environment where the building of large scale distributed cloud based microservices has been central to your work. These roles will cover the Full-stack software design and test-driven development covering mobile, web, database and core platform java enterprise development. Sitting within a small agile feature team with periodic sprints you will be alongside 4 other developers, a TA and product owner as you create high quality, secure and very reliable software converting stories into tasks using the LeSS agile approach
Previous and current experience of working within BDD, TDD and continuous integration is a must as well as deadline driven environments.
This is a new and very well-funded FinTech start-up who have already grown to 150 high quality people within the last year and are now creating 2 new teams for feature creation. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of something new and refreshing that will disrupt the industry through its principles of fairness and transparency and change the way we do banking as part of a new digital revolution within this industry
- A deep and up-to-date understanding of best practice applications design and development
- Solid experience in building and operating distributed cloud-based micro services
- Past experience of designing systems or components on large projects
- Experience of working in projects through the entire project lifecycle
- A deep understanding of Java 8 and Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring (particularly Spring Boot and Spring Security)
- Solid experience in writing unit, integration, and functional tests specifically for web services
- Solid experience building RESTful APIs
- Solid experience with SQL databases e.g. MySQL, NoSQL
- Strong experience of Continuous Integration e.g. SonarQube, Maven, Gradle and Jenkins
- Must have worked and delivered in an Agile manner, particularly Scrum
- Any experience with Kafka would be hugely beneficial!
If this sounds of interest and you would like to hear more with an informal conversation, please drop me a line.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960127366