Start Date: ASAP
Remuneration: Up to £30,000 + OTE + benefits + options
Location: UK - Southampton
Our client is a well-backed, high-growth software company pioneering the adoption of its powerful AI-driven predictive maintenance software product into the manufacturing and industrial sectors.
Its cutting-edge cloud-based product provides truly scalable prognostics and advanced condition monitoring analysis automatically without the need for expert manual analysis. Due to continued high growth, plans for future fund raising, and strong client traction, they are now seeking to engage a Marketing Assistant with a proven track record to help support the sales & marketing team and help to secure their position as the market leader.
Over the next two years, the company has ambitious plans to grow its UK and European installed base and the Marketing Assistant will play a key role in providing the right level of support to help realise this.
As a Marketing Assistant you will be involved in the production of both digital and traditional marketing collateral, creating and executing a coherent series of marketing campaigns across a number of different channels including trade-shows and social media. You will be responsible for developing and implement marketing plans to support their product and services. Above all, you will a self-starter, highly motivated and ambitious with an outgoing and upbeat vibe.
They are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, organised and adaptable Marketing Assistant to work alongside the CEO & CCO. If you are looking to take the next step in an expanding company that is going places then read on. The compensation package comes with a competitive basic salary and excellent company benefits & options scheme.
This is role will be based at their HQ in Southampton. Occasional travel will be expected for client visits and attending trade shows as well as office work. As the company continues to grow and expand, there will be exciting future promotion opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
- To co-ordinate and lead the marketing strategy.
- To co-ordinate Press & Media coverage on the company's work and profile.
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations.
- Compose and post online content on their website and all social media accounts.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (Social media, web analytics, rankings).
- Communicate directly with prospective clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Produce marketing literature to augment the company's presence in the market.
- Present their product and services online, over the phone and in person to new and existing customers to enhance the relationships.
- Giving strategic input into their sales & marketing cycle.
- Market research & analysis.
Skills & Key experience should include:
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant with 1-2 years of experience.
- Marketing, Communication Qualified or equivalent.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organised with a good customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of marketing research techniques.
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques (inbound, outbound, direct) and their application.
- Excellent knowledge MS Office, and online applications (CRM tools, online analytics, Google AdWords, HubSpot, etc.)
- Thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment, highly autonomous & driven for success.
- An outgoing personality, with a positive and enthusiastic outlook.
- Excellent research & analytical skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible working hours and remote working options available
- Super flexible leave
- Start-up vibe - autonomy, trust and excellence
- Dedicated time to give back to the open source community
Sound fun? Come on and have a chat with our client
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960127994