Application Support Analyst - Telecommute - Home based
Application Support Analyst – Telecommute – Home based
Our client, a fast growing software company, is looking to add an Application Support Analyst to their team. The role will be a home based remote role with the company’s headquarters in North America.
The company is investing heavily in employee training, giving you the opportunity to develop and enhance both your technical and soft skills. The company as a leader in the market have high standards and you will be expected to deliver high quality technical solutions with a strong attention to detail. Due to the nature of deliver solutions to clients accurately combined the unpredictability of such a position, you should be able to exercise strong time management skills. The company is continuing to invest in Cloud Technology and is looking to expand their team due strong ongoing demand from their customers.
As the application support analyst your role will consist of:
- - Being the go to for customer requests and any problems that may arise
- - Oversee and organise communication around product functionality to ensure all stakeholders are supported
- - Work closely with the customer success team and relay any product or technical updates or issues so that they are fixed accordingly
- - Appropriately deal with any cases from the consumer community by researching into the issue, documenting and escalating when necessary
- - Determine areas of improvement and provide suggestions based on customer feedback
- - Working alongside the quality assurance, product development and quality assurance departments to assist the software release life cycle
The ideal candidate will:
- - Have a minimum of two years of technical support know-how ideally in a SaaS setting
- - Have had educational training or the equivalent experience in computer science, engineering or IT
- - Demonstrate a problem-solving flare alongside strong troubleshooting skills
- - Have the ability to combine quantitative and qualitative information to distribute consumer feedback to the team and assist in employee training of technical updates.
This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing company who is looking to invest in you and your development, coupled with the ability to work solely from home if you feel this could be the role for you this is not one to miss – apply below.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960126339