Multi Skilled Engineer
We are currently seeking to recruit a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, to work within a nationwide company specialising in the food industry, based in Shrewsbury.
This is a great opportunity for an Engineer to join a spectacular company. In return for meeting the below criteria, the Multi Skilled Engineer will be rewarded with a basic salary of £30-35k dependant on experience.
We're interested in hearing from you if you have the following experience:
- A working knowledge of relay logic and PLC control systems
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on a range of manufacturing machinery
- Conducting continuous improvement and observation on shift- identifying potential failure or deterioration in output, waste or quality performance from machine standards
- Undertaking risk assessments, prior to any maintenance and ensuring conclusions are implemented prior to the start of work
- Experience as a Multi Skilled Engineer within Food/FMCG is essential
To be successful, you must have one of the following qualifications in the relevant discipline:
- Proven electrical and mechanical engineering skills
- Hold a formal engineering qualification
- Previous experience of working in a chilled food manufacturing environment would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent fault-finding skills
If you're looking for a challenging role where no two days are the same, with a business that is leading the market at the front, then look no further and apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960126002