Solutions Technical Architect (Cisco Certified Routing & Switching)
Solutions Technical Architect, Consulting Systems Engineer (Cisco Certified Routing & Switching Enterprise Architect CCDP CCDE CCNP CCIE) x2 NEW JOBS - UK Wide
WWT EMEA UK currently has an opportunity available for a Solutions Technical Architect to support our growing Enterprise Business with Global presence. This role will provide Technical Business Innovation solutions to Global Clients.
We are based in Canary Wharf, London UK, candidates can be based anywhere in the UK as long as you can attend our offices/Client site 3-4 days a week.
- Assist in developing Statements of Work and Bill of Materials
- Network design and architecture
- Attend and lead customer business meetings with and without Account Executives.
- Recognize support and price Professional Services work.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- To hold technology conversations with senior members of the customer (CXO).
You will engage with customers in a pre-sales, post-sales, technical architecture capacity to:
- Gauge business requirements
- Gauge potential budgetary expenditure
- Derive architecturally significant requirements from business requirement
- Design bespoke, cross-platform, low-level technical solutions for customers
- Deliver complex multi-platform, multi-protocol technical solutions
Experience of projects in at least one of the key:
- Enterprise market vertical - Media, Retail, Bio Science, Pharma, Manufacturing, Travel Industry, etc.
- Global Finance - Tier 1 Banks, Tier 2 Banks, Insurance, Financial Services, etc
- 6+ years of pre-sales, technical, consultancy, solutions architecture or customer experience,
- Cisco Certified in minimum one the following:
- CCNP Routing and Switching
- CCIE Routing and Switching
- Experience supporting enterprise infrastructure environments, ideally at the Fortune 500 level.
- Significant experience with multiple of the following disciplines: Compute, Route/Switch, Unified Communications, Wireless, Security, Data Centre and Data Storage.
- Ability to travel in and outside the UK.
- In receipt of consultative training/certification
- Demonstrable consultative technical selling skills - able to rapidly extract the customer's business problems, that can then potentially be solved with a technology based solution.
- Proven client presentation skills
- Strong pre-sales technical skills, and some hands-on skills, in one or more of voice and video collaboration, core and edge networking, data centre infrastructure, big data and analytics, holistic security practices, data/object storage.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, equivalent experience considered
EXCELLENT SALARY & BENEFITS
- Market Rates - will pay market rates for the right candidate with relevant skills and experience
- 24 Holiday + bank holiday, Bonuses, Travel expenses, Health care, Dental, Personal Training & Development, plus much more.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Solutions Technical Architect, Pre-sales Technical Consultant, Consulting Systems Engineer CCDP Routing and Switching or CCDE Routing and Switching or CCIE Routing and Switching Solutions Architect Enterprise within Media, Retail, Bio Science, Pharma, Manufacturing, Travel, Pre-sales Systems Engineer Professional Services, Pre-Sales Consultant, Pre-sales Consultant, Pre-Sales Technical Consultant, Senior Systems Engineer, Cisco Pre-sales Consultant, Technical Pre-sales Consultant, Technical Pre-sales Consultant, Technical Pre-sales Systems Engineer, Technical Pre-sales Systems Engineer, Media, Retail, Bio Science, Pharma, Manufacturing, Travel, Tier 1 Banks, Tier 2 Banks, Insurance, Financial Services, Presales, Network Architect, Technical Architect
Since 2013 WWT has expanded their US business to Europe with the opening of a Sales Office in the heart of London and the build of a European Technology Center (ETC) and establishment of an Operations Team at Schiphol. There are 50 employees in London today and the organization is growing rapidly. Recently, Great Places to Work UK ranked WWT EMEA UK at #3 in the small category of business.
World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider that brings an innovative and proven approach to how organizations around the world discover, evaluate, architect and implement technology. Through our culture of innovation, we inspire, build and deliver business results, from idea to outcome.
WWT is Headquartered in St. Louis. WWT works closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, Splunk, Dell EMC, NetApp, VMware and F5, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers and the public sector. WWT employs more than 4,000 people and operates more than 2 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the world. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the fifth consecutive year and was awarded #5 on Glassdoor's 2017 Employees' Choice Awards, honoring the Best Places to Work.
World Wide Technology is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES - ONLY DIRECT APPLICATIONS
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960131766