Net Developer (Clean Code, Agile/TDD) | £50-60k
.Net Developer, C# Developer, Software Engineer, Software Craftsman, Software Developer
Location: Farringdon, London
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits:
- 22 holiday days (increasing to 25 over time) + Flexi working/WFH
- Conferences, Training & Digital Book Budgets
- Pension + Income Protection
- Life Cover + Private Medical
They hire organically and want people to share the same mindset and passion for Clean Code, Agile methods and wanting to always learn/improve yourself.
As the .Net Developer you'll build well-crafted software for customers. They help developers to get better at their craft through training, coaching and mentoring as well as helping companies get better at delivering software.
You'll use Agile methodologies and Extreme Programming practices, like Test-Driven Development, Simple Design, Pair-Programming and Continuous Integration, in all projects.
.Net Developer requirements:
- Agile (Scrum, Kanban), TDD, Continuous Integration - or a desire/passion to work with these methods.
- Client engagement skills - ability to work client-facing when/if required (all in London)
- Advantageous but not required: Cloud/DevOps, Pair Programming skills
Their .Net Developer are practitioners, teachers, mentors, and leaders. As the .Net Developer, you’ll be working alongside Craftspeople who share your passion for learning, whether that’s on a client project or contributing to internal projects. They have 2 teams; .Net/C# and Java. They are keen to bring on good Developers who have a broad appreciation for technology but specialise in 1 or 2 languages and Agile practices.
If you're a .Net Developer who's keen to join a company of like minded Agile enthusiasts, please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960130106