Infrastructure Team Lead - (BAU) - Leicester
My client, a multi-award winning and Industry recognised market-leader are looking for an Infrastructure Team Lead (BAU) to join a fast paced and fun environment. In 2017 the company spent over £6 million on their IT Infrastructure with further budget in place for this year as they plan to re-design their Data Centre – you’ll also be working in the recently refurbished head office and join a dynamic IT department who support 7000 client machines, 300 servers, 1600 Cisco local area network devices and over 220 wide area network links.
The Infrastructure Team Lead will be leading the BAU Infrastructure team and you will be expected to manage the teams workload and priorities in alignment with business needs. We are also looking for someone to act as a senior technical point of escalation and provide assistance and mentor junior members of staff on a wide range of technologies.
To be considered for this Infrastructure Team Lead role you’ll be expected to have demonstrable experience in at least 3 of the following technologies:
- Good understanding and experience of working with a range of Microsoft platforms including Exchange Server, Active Directory, Windows Server etc
- Strong Knowledge of Storage Area Networks and backup systems
- Experience of developing and maintaining IT disaster recovery plans
- Competent in configuration and maintenance of Cisco network equipment, with the ability to investigate, diagnose and resolves complex LAN/WAN issues
- Experience of implementing and managing servers in a clustered VMware or Hyper-V virtualised environments
- Experience implementing and managing cloud based platforms and services such as Azure, AWS and Google
- Ultimately, we want the Infrastructure Lead to have excellent problem solving ability who can think and their feet and are proactive members of the team. We want someone who is passionate about expanding their technical knowledge and a good team player!
The Infrastructure Team Lead role is paying up to £45,000 with company pension, 23 days holiday, company iPhone and additional company benefits.
If this Infrastructure Team Lead (BAU) opportunity sounds of interest and you’d like to find out further details then please send over your CV to Technical Team Solutions at your earliest opportunity.
Infrastructure, Active Directory, LAN/WAN, Cisco, Disaster Recovery, VMware, Hyper-V, AWS, Azure, Google, Cloud
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960127639