Security Analyst (Threat Intelligence)
Hudson are looking for individuals who have a real passion for Information Security, to join our growing Banking Client in Glasgow. As a Security Analyst you will become an integral part of a dynamic Security Consultancy Team and will be responsible for protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the customer, employees and corporate information from a wide range of threats. You will provide consultancy and support to ensure the security controls implemented within Change Initiatives are effective, appropriate and in line with the business.
- Experience in IT Security or equivalent areas.
- Good communication and influencing skills
- manage internal and external relationships with all levels of stakeholder management
- Ability to communicate/collaborate with Senior Stakeholders, Technical Designers, application developers and support specialists
- A strong technical understanding of emerging threats aimed at financial Services
- Digital advancements
- A sound knowledge and application of IT Security principles, including regulatory, legislative and industry practices gained through practical experience and / or professional qualifications
- A proven track record in analysing situations, articulating security issues and associated risks, making recommendations, influencing outcomes, decision making and ensuring successful delivery.
- Previous experience in a Financial Industry Information Security function
- Professional Information Security Qualification - e.g. CISSP, CISM, CEH, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA CSA, CompTIA CASP etc.
- Experience of working within an agile project development environment.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960125733