Head of Risk Model Validation
Head of Model Validation
Brand new requirement on behalf of a fast growing challenger bank for a model validation specialist in Central London to support my clients development of their model risk framework. Playing a key role across the development, implementation and evolution of model validation.
- Participate in the creation of a framework in relation to validation procedures and implementation of models across the bank
- Nurturing and leading a team of validation specialists
- Develop and implement the Group's target state operating model for a 2nd Line Model Validation function aligned to the AIRB project roll out.
- Define and communicate an approach and plan for designing and implementing the core components of the model risk validation function aligned to regulatory and industry standards.
- Review and validate existing and new risk models to establish their accuracy and suitability
- Provide expert support and guidance to all stakeholders on model development and validation activities
- Hands on experience developing and enhancing financial and credit models
- Advanced understanding of model validation techniques for all credit risk model types and working knowledge on market risk and investment type models
- Experienced managing and developing team of modellers/validation specialists
- Good understanding of AIRB and IFRS 9 modelling regulatory requirements
Send your CV ASAP to be considered for this role as this will not be on the market for long!
Credit Risk, IFRS9, IRB, Regression, Linear, Scorecard, Application, Behavioural, Triad, Blaze, Portfolio, Collections, SQL, R, Python, Matlab, Risk Decisioning, Analytics, Decision Science
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960127658