Service Engineer to undertake pre-planned and reactive maintenance tasks and occasional minor works for a Fire and Security Systems Company based in Southampton.
You will be experienced in fire and security installation and commissioning techniques and widely experienced in fire and security systems maintenance activities
You will have knowledge of relevant fire standards (BS5839-1, BS7273-4, SP2013-1) and security standards (BS4737, PD6662, BS8243)
Responsibilities of a Service Engineer
· Installation works on existing customer sites
· Participate in the on call rota
· Excellent Customer Service
· Work as part of the service engineering team and with the service administrators
· Provide fantastic service delivery and communication
· Demonstrate good general knowledge of fire and security systems
Benefits of a Service Engineer
· Life Insurance / Long term sickness scheme
· I.T, Tool, Vehicle and other equipment provided
· Flexibility benefit package
Clean, current Driving Licence and a Criminal Record check will be required
If you are passionate about your work, provide excellent customer service and would like an opportunity to work as a Service Engineer based in Southampton please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960125738