Bored in your current role? Looking to take the next step in your career? Then look no further I have the ideal role for you! I am currently working with one of the leading Live Event companies in the UK.
The AV Technician’s prime function is to deliver high-quality AV support services, on a daily basis, in accordance with the client’s expectations delivering and outstanding service.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following.
- Day to day operation and running of the onsite AV requirements, at a specific client site
- Assist and support the client in the use of fixed and portable audio visual equipment
- Ensure all audio visual and media services are delivered to the business in a professional and efficient manner
- Ensure all equipment onsite is maintained and kept in good working order, with all faults reported via the onsite procedures
- Running events in the Auditorium if applicable
- Ensure all video conferencing requirements for the client are met in full
- Maintain total confidentiality relating to information received for presentations and broadcasts etc.
- Day to day administration in order to successfully deliver the AV support services
I am looking for someone with at least 1 years experience in the Audio Visual sector.
If this is you please do get in touch!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960126908