Technical Architect - C++, Linux / UNIX
Technical Architect - C++, Linux, WMS
Kettering - £60,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Technical Architect with experience designing large scale software systems built on C++, UNIX and Linux sought by this leading provider of warehouse management solutions following continued organisational growth and an influx of new projects.
Reporting into the Systems Manager you will be working on the design and development of new software projects from the creation of functional specifications through to early life support - experience of the full software development life-cycle is very important.
Working closely with the development team the Technical Architect will also get involved with hands-on development in high level languages when needed - C, C++ and Java.
The Technical Architect should have:
- Demonstrable experience designing large scale software systems
- Previous involvement in every stage of the full software development life-cycle
- Ability to create functional specifications and convert these into design specifications
- Experience conducting workshops, peer reviews and delegating tasks to a team
- Knowledge of functional testing and QA reviews / processes
- Knowledge of C++ / C / Java
- Good analytical approach to development and OO design
- Designing solutions with budget in min
This is a fantastic opportunity for career progression within a challenging but rewarding environment!
Based near Kettering and easily commutable from Northampton, Bedford, Wellingborough, Corby, Cambridge, Leicester, Peterborough, etc. They are also happy to consider someone who is relocating to the area.
APPLY TODAY for an informal discussion about the company and this Technical Architect role
Technical Architect - Kettering - £60,000 - C++, C, UNIX, Linux, XML
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960126575