Domestic Gas Engineer required to join the team of a leading plumbing and heating contractor, the role will be to carry out servicing and repairs within Exeter.
Duties will include:
- Attending emergency call outs
- Servicing gas appliances
- Diagnosing faults
- Carrying out repairs
- Ordering parts
- Liaising with colleagues and customers
- Completing reports
You will need:
- ACS qualifications (CCN1, CENWAT or CEN1, WAT1, HTR1, CKR1)
- Experience servicing and repairing gas appliances
- Full, clean driving license
- Own tools
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Michelle Millard now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960126787