NET Developer (C#, ASPNET, MVC) - Birmingham
To work within the development team to develop and enhance a number of products based on the Microsoft technology stack.
The key responsibilities for this role are defined as follows:
- Develop systems using C#, Entity Framework, MVC 5.0, SQL Server 2014 and WCF.
- Enhance existing systems by analysing business objectives and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Ensure personal and team skills are kept up to date and shared through knowledge-sharing exercises.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile-based development schedule.
- Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems.
- Support and maintain the products managed and developed by the team
This role will be primarily based in Birmingham, yet some travel to other sites may be required at times.
The Software Developer should have had the following experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in a professional development capacity
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Good development experience using MVC applications and WCF services through C#
- ASP dotnet MVC 5+ with Razor
- Angular 1.5+
- jQuery 1.5+
- SQL Server 2008+
- WCF Services
- Entity Framework 5+
Commercial Microsoft Azure Experience
- ASP dotnet MVC 5+
- Angular 2+
- Bootstrap 2
- RESTful Service Design using WCF
- SQL Server (Performance Optimization, BI, SSRS, Mirroring in a high transactional system)
- Service Oriented Architecture
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960127520