Big Data Architect
Our London office is growing fast and as a result of great business success, we are currently looking for people like you.
At Everis Consultancy UK the Technology Practice is growing fast especially within the Big Data space.
We are currently looking for a Big Data Architect to join a large scale project with one of our clients in the financial sector.
The candidate should provide a strong background in data management and analytics solutions using Big Bata technologies.
- Experience in transforming functional and technical requirements into architecture and platform design.
- Experience on Cloud based Big data solution implementations and architectures
- Excellent technical knowledge in Big Data technologies: Python, Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Pig, Impala, HBase, Flume, Kafta, Storm, MongoDB, Qlik, Cassandra, Neo4j, AWS (Amazon web Services), Tableau, TIBCO, Pentaho.
- Strong background in Java and JEE, and interested in move on a Big Data environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to exercise balanced judgment in interactions with stakeholders.
- Drafting skills and ability to prepare concise and effective reports.
Everis consultancy is a multinational Consultancy and Technology firm with 19,000 employees worldwide.
We specialise in providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services.
Established in 1996 in Madrid, Everis has averaged 20% annual growth in revenues and became part of NTT Data in January, 2014.
The key to the company’s success is due to our strong core Everis values:
- Discerning Generosity: doing through sharing.
- Responsible Freedom: we do what we love.
- Creative Energy: we love what we do.
- Consistency: We do what we say.
- Transparency: we say what we do.
- Everis UK offers you a professional career without limitations.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960125568