MBS Case Management Global Solution Owner
Order Number: 2312
Position: MBS Case Management Global Solution Owner
Division: Information Systems
Duration: Approx 6 months
Hourly Rate: £75.85ph PAYE OR £99.05ph Umbrella
Our Client, an FMCG OEM, is currently looking to recruit an experienced MBS Case Management Global Solution Owner to work for them on a contract basis at their site in the West Midlands.
Describe the broad function and scope of the position:
• Serve as the ITS partner and primary point of contact for all ITS case management technology solutions and related technology services in support of MBS strategies, initiatives and operations
• Serve as the liaison between MBS and all other ITS teams as needed to evaluate, select, implement and support case management solutions for MBS
• Ensure MBS case management projects are completed with excellence by ITS Project Delivery (time, scope, budget, and benefits realization along with high stakeholder satisfaction)
• Ensure appropriate ITS support is provided to MBS to meet agreed upon business requirements and service level agreements
3 Key Skills:
1) Solution Roadmap
2) Business stakeholder enrolment
3) Project stand up / shaping and framing Requirement for an experienced `Service Now consultant / contractor
This role will report into the Associate Director Global IT & Solutions:
• ITS Business Engagement Lead for Mondelez Business Services (MBS) and Corporate Services.
• This role would be accountable for the solution set, strategy and implementation planning for Service Now.
• Service Now experience mandatory, ideally within a shared service environment Will ideally be based in the Birmingham office or will require frequent travel to this location.
Mandatory: broad knowledge of Service Now solution including specifically HR enterprise, ITSM and custom app modules and deployment of an enterprise portal navigation area. Cross functional Service Now deployment experience in global organizations and/or shared services Strong service management experience desired.
• Shared Services Experience (strongly preferred)
• Relevant experience within the FMCG industry (desired)
• Large IT lifecycle project experience
• Strong Service Oriented Positions of Accountability
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Professional maturity & good business acumen
• Ability to build productive working relationships with stakeholders and colleagues and cultivate an environment focused on customer satisfaction, co-operation and trust
• Strong problem solving skills with ability to see beyond the obvious
Educated to University Degree level in a relevant field
ALL APPLICANT'S MUST HAVE A CURRENT VALID WORK PERMIT TO WORK IN THE UK
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960125793