Our client is a household name based in Boston looking to recruit a IT Technician to join their growing IT Team.
This role is responsible for providing IT support to all users within and the organisation, for all incidents and service requests, in respect of all information systems. With a large number of implementation projects being undertaken by the organisation, candidates should have the capacity to multi-task and work on various projects & incidents simultaneously. You should have an independent approach and be able to become a valuable member of the team.
It is critical that you have the ability to be able to work under pressure and you are able to prioritise work load based on the Business Impact of an individual service request. This is a hands on role that requires someone with a flexible and friendly approach.
* ITIL/ITSM Qualified or experienced working environment
* Primarily a technical role, a broad range of technical skills is required in terms of diverse IT hardware, software and business applications.
* 3-5 years 2nd and 3rd line support experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills both verbal and written.
* Demonstrate a very good understanding of network technology and principles including LAN/WAN design and support
* Experience in support and implementation of Windows Server, Active Directory, Remote Desktop Services, Microsoft Exchange,
* Experience of being involved in Projects
* Methodical and logical approach to problem diagnosis and resolution
* Excellent attitude to service
* Ability to communicate effectively and confidently
* Ability to effectively interpret users requirements
* Good standard of written and verbal English
* Ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload
* Pro-active, resilient and resourceful
* Adaptable and able to work to deadlines
* Enjoys a challenge; positive attitude with a high level of enthusiasm and drive
* Excellent attention to detail
* Desire to advance own career in IT.
* Full UK driving license
With offices in Peterborough, Cambridge, and Northampton - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at *********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960126632