Category Manager / Lead Buyer | Indirect Materials & Services
My client and I are searching for a Lead Buyer/ Procurement manager of Indirect Materials and Services to jump on board a leading German Pharmaceutical company who specialize in OTC remedies and generic medicines.
Holding a Uni degree in Business Administration as well as long-term experiences in managing indirect spend categories, the ideal candidate will be given the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally. Hence, the way in which my clients work ethos enables a healthy work-life balance, explores how this opportunity is not one to be missed.
Responsibilities of a Procurement Manager
- Certify that my client has an appropriate supply of products are services in their respective categories.
- Creation and implementation of strategic procurement projects on a national and international scale.
- Organize and ensure further development of category strategies and their operational execution.
- Consolidation of affiliate structure.
- Regular market analysis.
- Maintaining relationships with internal customers / stakeholders on an international scale.
- Maintaining relationships with key suppliers / service providers on an international scale.
- Conduct KPI reports and feedback to supervisors and internal stakeholders.
- Willing to travel - both national and internationally.
- Hold a University degree in Business Administration.
- Proven experience in managing indirect spend categories.
- Exceptional knowledge in contract law.
- Project management experience to a high level.
- Fluency in negotiating deals .
- SAP and MS-Office skills to a high level.
- Strong cocktail of organization, communication and intercultural skills.
- English & German language skills - fluent.
- A competitive salary package.
- Hands-on work.
- Ability to work for a globally recognized company who pride themselves in professional and personal development.
If you believe that this position would suit your skill set, if you are just eager to find out more information on the role then please do not hesitate to get in contact with me.
Refer a friend or a colleague to Barrington James and if we are not currently engaging with them and we successfully place them in a new position we will give you a £500 referral fee as a reward. In addition, please note that all referrals will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960125952