Infrastructure & Cloud Platform Manager
A rare IT position where an aspiring infrastructure and cloud platform engineer can develop, carve and build their career through to head of Infrastructure in a market leading Fin-Tech organisation.
Already part of a major financial and banking group, this explosive Fin-Tech platform, product and services business will offer somebody the chance to manage the support and ongoing strategic project requirements across an expanding IaaS/PaaS environment.
You will support a range of production and none production On-Premise and Cloud Platform environments as well as datacenter, end user computing, database and cloud services technologies.
Who we are looking for:
- An experienced infrastructure support analyst/engineer with Windows Server and Azure skills who's looking to develop, and who has both support and project implementation skills
- Experience working with a range of colleagues including developers, testers and the CTO to build and maintain a secure, compliant hybrid cloud infrastructure, and develop the corporate network
- Build & run a continuous hardening programme to ensure the estate of servers, workstations and devices are regularly patched reducing the risk of exposing vulnerabilities
- Liaise with cloud and hosting providers to map out our infrastructure road map ensuring we plan for growth and capacity
What skills you need:
- Active Directory & Group Policy
- Windows Server 2012/2016,
- Windows 10
- Office 365 Premium/Enterprise
- Windows Server Update Services
- SQL Server 2016
- Remote Desktop Manager, Remote Desktop Gateway
- Documenting the corporate infrastructure and maintaining change control documentation as systems are modified
- Good communicator
- Ability to "roll your sleeves up" and turn your hand to different tasks
What would be advantageous:
- Experience of working in regulated environments demonstrating the highest standards for controls and information security
- Office 365 Secure Score
- Developing desktop and server hardening programmes
- Skype for Business
- Microsoft Software Licensing
- Tivoli Storage Manager
- Strives to script and code rather than repeating manually (automation !)
- Experience of both PaaS and IaaS in Azure including App Services, SQL Azure, VSTS
- SQL Server - Azure, backups, replication live failover
- Intelligent sharing, partitioning of data
- Experience with startups
- ISO 27001
- Experience of technical audits, security and compliance
- Cyber Essentials+
- ITIL Service Management
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a business where progression and an unbelievable career trajectory for the business and for you personally is at the heart of everything they do - this could be the career move you've been waiting for !!
*** This role will not be on the market long ***
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960126039