Lead NET Developer
Lead .NET Developer - Nottingham
Our client, a global FTSE 50 business in Nottingham, are looking for a Lead .NET Developer, or a Senior Developer looking to take the next step up in their career. Joining the Software Development Department, you would be responsible not only for all aspects of the development lifecycle on a range of projects, but also for providing guidance and support to junior members of your team.
- Run planning & pre-planning sessions with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Developers and Test Leads
- Translate non-technical and technical requirements to appropriate audiences.
- Responsible for the integrity of the software, ensuring technical debt is managed effectively
- Ensure the team are working to development standards & best practices at all times.
- Experience of the full development lifecycle in an Agile / TDD environment
- Experience in leading teams of software developers
- Strong Software development and analysis skills
- Demonstrable experience in Microsoft development technologies:
- API / Web Services
- SpecFlow / Gherkin
- Jira / Jenkins / Git (Bitbucket) / Chef
This is an excellent opportunity to take a leading role with a global business, offering ample opportunity and support for career development. Please submit your CV today for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960127225