Python Developer | £50,000
Python Developer, Software Engineer, Data Engineer, Backend Developer
Location: Shoreditch, London
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits + Training:
- An opportunity to work on something that will have a tangible impact on people’s lives
- A dynamic startup environment where you can have a dramatic impact on product, process, and culture
As the Python Developer you'll be responsible for building the core of the business, from identity verification to the APIs powering their mobile app to the interconnections with high performance financial systems. As the Python Developer you will work on all the tools used for debit card management, transaction processing, customer support, fraud detection, and more. They are a small team and expect you'll have a big impact.
As the Python Developer you'll:
- Work collaboratively with fellow Python developers and DevOps to deliver new product features, and improve existing ones
- Continue their migration to a microservices based architecture
- Take personal responsibility for their service availability
- Maintain and improve their 90% test coverage
As the Python Developer you should have most of the following:
- Experience with Python development (they use Flask & SQLAlchemy, and are near the tail end of migrating from Python 2 to Python 3)
- Experience of RDBMS (they use Postgres and DynamoDB) and queues (they use SQS)
- Experience with Docker, ideally in production and even better if on AWS (ECS / Elastic Beanstalk)
As the Python Developer you'll join a small team, which means you will have the opportunity to make a huge impact on the way they work. You will be involved in all aspects of designing and deploying banking services, working in a truly agile and collaborative manner.
If you're a Python Developer who's looking for a new challenge within a small team, please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960129499