Node Developer - London - Media / Analytics
Node Developer - London / Node.js Developer / React Developer
We currently have a senior Node Developer role (ideally with React) available for a global media and Analytics company. We are looking for a NodeJS Developer with a Proven track record in developing web applications in Node / react within an Agile Environment.
- Have worked as a Software Engineer / Developer in an Agile environment with a focus on Continuous Delivery.
- Node / NodeJS development
- Understanding of cloud architectures (AWS) and virtualization tools (Docker).
- A self-learner with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ideally experience in
- Writing high-quality code, backed by the right tests
- Developing services using a microservice architecture
- Deploying, running and supporting the services
- Grow domain expertise in financial services
nice to have:
- pair programming, TDD, CI, and CD
- ReactJS, MongoDB, ElasticSearch and AWS, RabbitMQ
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on *************
Node Developer / NodeJS Developer / Node.js Developer / ReactJS Developer
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960129997