Scala Developer AKKA RESTful API Linux
Scala Developer / Functional Programmer (Scala AKKA RESTful API Linux). Successful B2B software house that provide a webinar and video conferencing platform is seeking a technologist Scala Developer. You will work on the core platform; designing and developing complex streaming media and working with cloud technologies amongst other languages and tools.
As a Scala Developer you’ll take ownership and work across the full development lifecycle including version control, automated testing and Continuous Deployment. You’ll be working with a talented and collaborative team in a technology driven environment. City based offices.
- Excellent Functional Design and Functional Programming skills with strong Scala development experience and a good knowledge of AKKA
- Full lifecycle development experience including automated testing
- Knowledge of SaaS environments, hosted solutions and API based solutions
- Working knowledge of Linux Containerisation (Docker)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Nice to have; AWS, microservices, RabbitMQ, Amazon SQS
As a Scala Developer / Functional Programmer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £85k) plus bonus and benefits.
Send your CV or call for a confidential discussion about this Scala Developer / Functional Programmer opportunity.
Job Role: Scala Developer / Functional Programmer; Location: London; Salary: £75,000 to £85,000 + bonus + benefits
This Scala Developer / Functional Programmer vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960126037