Web Content Editor
Are you an experienced Web Content Editor who is able to deliver exciting, engaging and accessible copy for a diverse audience?
A West Midlands based Local Authority is looking for Web Content Editor to join them for a specific project over the next couple of months. You will be tasked with the planning, creation, editing and publishing of copy and content for both their internal and external websites.
Typical tasks will include:
- Tailoring the content and style of individual writing assignments according to their purpose - whether they are intended to sell or inform.
- Editing and proofreading existing text.
- Publishing digital content using the Council's Content Management System (CMS).
- Developing new content and editorial guidelines.
- Work with senior staff and other corporate groups to develop web content.
- Reporting on website performance and content popularity.
To be considered you will need to evidence:
- A degree (or equivalent professional qualification) in English, journalism or mass communication.
- Previous experience in an editorial or Web-related position.
- Experience of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and content strategy.
- Experience of using marketing campaigns like email and online advertising.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, HTML and web content management systems (CMS).
- Knowledge of web measurement tools such as Google Analytics or equivalent.
This is an immediate requirement, if you have the skills and experience detailed above please apply now.
Zoon Link is operating as an Employment Business for this opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960126171