Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Based: Lympne, Kent
Contract: Full Time (37.5 hours/week)
Do you want to work for a fast growing business where you can make a difference?
If so, this is a great opportunity to join the team at FFX. From its beginnings as a builder's merchant in Folkestone, FFX has grown into one of the country's leading on-line power tool, hand tool and accessories suppliers. Our customers range from the professional, the skilled craftsman, to the knowledgeable DIY-er.
The FFX web site lists over 90,000 products, with new lines being added every day. We need you to play a key role in our future by ensuring that the description on these products is ready to go live on site as soon as possible, that the tone and structure is consistent and the quality of what we write is kept to the highest possible standard. The content on new releases must be unique to ensure we are a cut above the competition.
• The writing of precise and accurate product descriptions for the website to a daily target set.
• Writing ad hoc content both online and offline for brands, promotions etc.
• Ensuring all products have any relevant accessories attached on roll out.
• Regulating and checking any relevant information fed from the buying team.
• Working with the Trading Team to ensure all product launch dates are met.
• Ensuring all content is kept up to date.
• Providing weekly reports to the Trading Operations Manager.
Capability, Knowledge and Experience
• An understanding of modern web mark-up languages.
• A passion for writing with accomplished writing skills.
• Excellent editorial understanding and visual awareness.
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office and content management software.
• Previous experience of working in a fast-paced environment including the ability to adapt quickly to change.
• Works well as part of the Team but also able to work on their own with a given set of instructions.
Education and Qualifications
• Good level of secondary education (A degree level qualification would be desirable).
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
• Organised with excellent administration skills.
• Self-confident with the ability to work under pressure.
• The ability to work quickly and accurately with excellent attention to detail.
• Naturally adheres to the business brand values.
These duties are not exhaustive. Additional hours of work may be required, as determined by the needs of the business. Additional duties, responsibilities and projects may also be required.
To apply, please submit your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960125557