up to £22,000 depending on experience
Over client has a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, enthusiastic individual with a good track record in credit control. This role will require you to accurately and efficiently be responsible for a section of the Sales Ledger. To ensure debt is collected within agreed credit terms, to reconcile accounts and to resolve customer queries.
Role and responsibilities:
- To manage a ledger of customers maintaining high value accounts
- To ensure collection of debt within customer payment terms and minimise overdue debt.
- To ensure accurate cash flow forecast is maintained
- To ensure accurate, immediate allocation of receipts to accounts.
- To liaise with Customers and staff to ensure customer queries are resolved promptly.
- To highlight any potential debt risk to the Credit Manager.
- To provide cover for other credit controllers as required.
- To complete any other adhoc duties as required by management.
- Excellent knowledge of credit control procedures
- Detailed knowledge of financial systems
- Used to working with high value, key customer accounts in a large organisation
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management
- Good excel skills to intermediate or advanced level
- Accurate keyboard computer skills
- Self motivated, efficient and organised
- Previous experience of working for a large multinational organisation would be beneficial
- Experience of working with multiple currencies in a financial environment preferred
- Good or preferably advanced Excel Skills
Please note that due to a high volume of applications across all our adverts we are only able to respond to those who have been shortlisted. If you haven't had a response within 48 hrs please assume you have been unsuccessful
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960130871