Support Technician - Bedford - Up to £28K
Hosted Services Technician – Bedford – Up to £28K + Excellent Benefits
We at Transition Partners are pleased be recruiting for one of our well known clients who operate globally within the Education sector. Our client is eager to present this fantastic opportunity to a Hosted Services Technician that is looking to work in a challenging and highly rewarding position. It will allow for candidates to work confidently without close managerial supervision, pro-actively identify improvement opportunities and contribute to the continuous improvement projects.
We are keen to get in touch with positive, adaptable candidates who are strong communicators and are focussed on the development and progression of their careers. We have competitive salaries of up to £28K + strong benefits. The role is based in Bedford and is commutable via public transport.
- Actively involved in the support and development of the service
- Resolve support requests from customers by phone, email and online; making use of the call logging system
- Work on upgrade of existing applications and work on hosted service implementations
- Perform the on-boarding of customers to the hosted platform and push for improvements to the process
- Monitoring and maintenance of live service
- New service provisions and continuous improvement projects.
We ask that the candidate has:
- Experience of supporting complex applications
- Networking technologies
- Administration of Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Basic administration of SQL Server and ability to query databases
- Cloud Services (Azure) desirable
- Scripting languages such as PowerShell would be desirable
- MSCE/MCSA/MCP would be desirable
- ITIL desirable
If the role is of interest please do not hesitate and apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960124877