Maintenance Engineer - Automotive Company - Mon-Fri Double Days
Salary: £32,000- £33,000
OTE: £45,000 - £50,000
A world renowned Automotive manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer with eixperience of maintaining CNC machines or Robotics to repair and maintain a variety of high speed fully automated machinery within a state. Due to a recent buy out of the company by a huge conglomerate, our client can offer a fantastic career path as well as excellent finacial rewards for any strong Maintenance Engineer with experience of CNC machines and Robotics and a strong mechancial or electrical skill set.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance background with a mechanical or electrical bias.
- Experience of maintaining CNC machines or Robitc equipment.
- Strong maintenance skills
- Engineering Qualification
- Able to work a Double Day shift of Monday-Friday 6am-2pm/ 2pm-10pm
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Working in a state of the art Automotive factory as a Maintenance Engineer
- Challenging and Varied role
- Joining a market leading and well established Automotive company
- Opportunities for long term career progression beyond a Maintenance Engineer
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Rugby, Coventry, Birmingham, Lemington Spa
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Beau Giambrone.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960127078