We are actively looking to secure an Experienced Test Analyst to join Experis and work on the Functional Testing team of one of our clients.
Experience of hands-on, manual Functional Test Preparation and Execution is essential to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will work closely on complex projects with Analysis, Design, Development and Project Management teams to ensure all aspects of Functional Testing are delivered to the highest quality.
We require an experienced Functional Test Engineer to work onsite with one of our clients who are a leading broadcasting media organisation offering both TV & Telecommunication services to over 10 million homes.
Our client entertains, excites and inspires their customers with a great choice of high-quality content. They strive to be the best for their customers and their people, and to make a positive contribution to life in the UK, Ireland and Europe.
- Analysis of requirement and design documentation to define and clarify the test cases;
- Creation and Test Requirements, Test Matrices and Test Scripts;
- Detailed gap/tractability analysis;
- Contribution into the creation of low level estimates;
- Data set up and maintenance of relevant test data;
- Execution and evidence capture of test scripts in accordance with Test Approaches;
- Defect identification, raising and reporting;
- Formal feedback of progress against plans, issues, and risks;
- Adherence to internal quality control procedures and test processes;
- Maintenance of internal/external relationships to ensure quality and required standards are met and maintained, including test planning and execution across multiple third parties;
- Adherence to the expectation of professional ownership as part of the Test Department which requires working outside the above framework when appropriate;
- Hands-on experience of CRM front end and API testing;
- Hands-on experience of back end database testing and API log level validation;
- Test experience using SQL to interrogate Oracle Databases;
- Experience in testing in UNIX environments for both test execution and log file level validation;
- Experience of the creation and execution of functional test materials in HP Quality Center(ALM);
- Proven record of delivering large, complex projects across multiple technology platforms;
- Proven record of exposure to the full software development lifecycle across both Waterfall and Agile methodologies;
- Experience of manual XML message manipulation and validation;
- Attention to detail with the ability to articulate where actual results deviate from the expected results;
- An ability to work in a high-pressured environment and deliver a quality solution under agreed timescales;
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960126366