Project Engineer jobs role. Design and manufacture of specialist material handling solutions. Are you a Mechanical Engineer, Project Engineer or perhaps Design Engineer looking to develop their career within a more project management focused position?
Salary guideline of £30K - £40K, dependent upon experience. Benefits include; company bonus, 3% pension contribution, healthcare, 23 days holiday + bank holidays, Christmas shutdown and free parking!
This Project Engineer job will suit:
- We are looking for an Engineer that can plan, monitor, drive forward and deliver a number of engineering projects at any one time (3-7 projects roughly).
- Projects are largely mechanical engineering focused but do contain aspects of electrical / control engineering.
- You will be commercially astute, with an awareness / experience of cost control.
- Customer facing role so strong communication skills will be needed.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (HNC / HND / Degree) in a mechanical engineering or similar discipline.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Design and manufacture of specialist material handling solutions used within pharmaceutical and other regulated clean process engineering environments.
- The company are committed to building great relationships with their customers and suppliers and value loyalty, passion and a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- The staff, along with being friendly – have good length of tenure – a lot have completed 10 + years within the business
- Salary guideline of £30K - £40K, dependent upon experience. Benefits include; company bonus, 3% pension contribution, healthcare, 23 days holiday + bank holidays, Christmas shutdown and free parking!
The job will involve:
- Planning, management and coordination of engineering projects from order to commissioning / customer handover. Projects take typically 6 weeks as an approx. guide, although larger projects take longer.
- You will manage projects from the moment they become live and you will keep customers informed of progress until the project is delivered.
- Assessing problems before they occur and putting corrective actions in place to ensure that projects run smoothly.
- Liaising across the business (engineering, purchasing, sales, production etc…) keeping all project stakeholders informed of project progress, managing their activities and deadlines.
- Other activities will include; creating project plans, producing GA drawings using CAD, bringing together technical documentation, procurement, supporting Factory & Site Acceptance Tests.
This Project Engineer job is commutable from Dronfield, Chesterfield, Sheffield, Worksop, Mansfield, Buxton, Rotherham, Ripley, Alfreton.
To apply please contact Charlotte Findell at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960126325