PHP Developer (Laravel) - Central London
We are working with one of the hottest start-ups in London.
Machine Learning, Big Data and AI is changing the future and our client is at the forefront of this cutting-edge innovation.
The founder has recently been named in one of the top global businesses influencers of 2017 and with the company experiencing strong growth they are looking for exceptional and passionate people to join the team and the journey.
They have a real emphasis on innovation and finding solutions to problems that will have a significant and meaningful impact on our lives.
As the PHP Developer you will be responsible for managing back-end services.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, testing and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the Frontend.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers;
- Build secure, efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules;
- Perform Unit and BDD testing;
- Integration of data storage solutions;
- Manage and deliver clients' specific requests;
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of Laravel and object-oriented PHP programming in general;
- Strong knowledge of unit testing and experience in TDD and BDD;
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance;
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes;
- Strong understanding of SQL databases (MySQL or Oracle);
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in using AWS, Open Stack, Azure or Google Cloud;
- Experience in Solving complex performance problems; - Experience in using Behat;
- Experience in NoSQL databases (ideally DynamoDB or MongoDB);
- Experience in using memcached;
- Knowledge of Python, Java, Go or PHP; and
- Experience in using Big Data tools such as Spark.
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960126442