FPGA Developer (Contract)
This is a challenging role for a driven FPGA developer, which involves the development, implementation and verification of RTL modules.
Roles and Responsibilities
- RTL Development and implementation of modules for our FPGA product range.
- Module level verification and system level verification.
- Maintenance of current solutions.
- Experienced using VHDL/Verilog for design and verification.
- 5+ year’s commercial experience in technical design, development and implementation.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Available to work on-site in central London.
- Proficient with simulation tools such as Modelsim.
- Low-level networks (TCP/IP).
- knowledge of PCIE and memory interfaces.
- FPGA experience using either Altera or Xlinix tool flows.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering of equivalent.
- Working knowledge of System Verilog.
- A conceptual knowledge of High-frequency trading.
- Exchange-based protocols such as Fix and Ouch.
- Knowledge of Perl.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960125924