Digital Insight Analyst
DIGITAL INSIGHT ANALYST
£35,000 - £45,000 + benefits
Sopra Steria Recruitment are working with a British FTSE 35 Company who are one of the largest and most diverse energy companies in the UK. They are involved in producing, distributing and supplying electricity and gas as well as providing other energy-related services.
The Digital Performance Team sits within the Digital Studio team, which is responsible for delivering continuous improvements and new capabilities to their web and app channels.
This company is not looking for an Analyst within Digital Marketing. The candidate needs to be purely a DIGITAL ANALYST with ADVANCED WEB METRICS.
The role involves:
- Feeding into the analytics strategy and promoting best practice across the business.
- Using your ability to analyse how customers interact with the companies’ digital properties and the digital competitive market in general.
- Developing and providing clear reporting and actionable insights which will inform the digital teams and wider businesses the results against digital KPI’s and market performance.
- Using other tools as appropriate to explain online behaviour, (e.g. Hitwise, online survey tools, etc) and supporting planning and execution of A/B and multivariate tests in line with the digital optimisation plan.
You will need:
- Experience using enterprise web analytics systems on a day-to-day basis – such as Webtrends Analytics, Adobe Omniture Analytics or Google Analytics 360.
- Excellent communication skills to enable you to manage your stakeholders with ease and create a data driven decision culture.
- Experience working with various Digital channels and creative problem solving and working to tight deadlines.
- Ideally a qualification to support system use, eg. Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
If this sounds of interest then please apply!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960125928