Infrastructure Specialist | Derby | £28k to £35k benefits
Infrastructure Specialist | Derby | £28,000 to £35,000 + benefits | Permanent
As specialists in the IT Recruitment industry, Xpertise are excited to be working closely with a business within the FMCG sector to resource an Infrastructure Specialist. This is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with the Infrastructure Team and support the delivery of some key projects.
- Ensure the Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) are functioning correctly
- To maintain, support and develop the day-to-day operation of the company’s IT based systems in line with business requirements
- Provide 3rd line support for those systems
- Maintain, develop and manage the VMware, Citrix/XenApp/Remote Desktop Services environment
- Ensure the Company’s electronic defences are working correctly and are up to date (Anti Virus, Anti Spam, Firewall)
- Investigate new and improved ways to operate the IT Systems to achieve resilience and efficiencies
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
- Office 365
- Citrix/XenApp/Remote Desktop Services
- Microsoft Azure Platform
- Windows 2003 and onwards Server Administration including Active Directory Services
Qualifications and experience:
- Ideally MCSA/MCSE/CCNA Qualified
- 5 years previous experience with supporting IT Infrastructure
- Strong work ethic
If you would like to apply, please see below. Alternatively, if require further information please contact Stacey.
Xpertise are acting as an Employment Agency and Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960126125