IT Service Delivery Manager - new ITIL projects
Do you have service delivery experience in an MSP environment? Are you looking to work for a growing, high quality technology company that is committed to providing exceptional levels of service?
In this role you will be responsible for all activity related to the efficient and effective provision of service to meet the requirements of customer contractual obligations. You will have the opportunity to lead the maintenance, roll-out and development of best practice Service Delivery Management operations and essential ITIL process implementation, including Incident, Change, Problem & Asset Management.
The ideal candidate will have previous service management experience in a Managed Services environment together with a sound understanding of the technologies supported which are; data centre services, network services (WAN/LAN), infrastructure & storage services, security services, and desktop services.
Roles and responsibilities
* Act as the primary service management & escalation contact for the customer
* Ensure all engagements drive the customers experience in line with the customer contracted services, managing customer expectations at all times.
* Undertake the management and oversight of the Service Levels in accordance with Service Level Agreement including attending relevant key Customer Third Party Provider service meetings as requested by the Customer.
* To Co-ordinate experience and satisfaction surveys with the Customer.
* Co-ordination and execution of monthly, quarterly and annual Service Review Meetings in accordance with the provisions of Service Level Agreement and Service Schedule.
* Generate a weekly management summary on delivery against Services in accordance with the Service levels and applicable schedules.
* Monthly service level & performance reporting in line with schedules.
* Provide on-going analysis of reports, performance and trends, generating appropriate and timely recommendations and stating risks to both the customer and the business.
* Regularly review and maintain the contract Service schedules ensuring they are accurate and any amendments have been accepted by both the customer and the business at all times
* Service Level compliance monitoring, ensuring risks or potential breaches are flagged to the business in advance along with recommendations to mitigate or resolve. With the express aim of ensuring all service levels are met by the business.
* As required ensure a Service Improvement Plan (SIP) is in place to address any risks relating to delivery of service in line with the Schedules and the Service levels. Manage all activities to resolution. Update monthly at a minimum
* Monitoring of on-going related out-of-service-scope activities and projects ensuring an overall view of the customer experience and service is maintained at all times
Excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday, medical and pension.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960129467