IT Support Manager
IT Support Manager (Support, Help Desk, Infrastructure)
A UK leading estate agent based in Berkshire are looking for a dynamic IT Support Manager to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
The IT Support Manager will be the primary resource for business knowledge and technical skills to implement technical strategies, evaluate products and provide a superior level of technical support & oversee the management of the IT Support Desk to enhance the service provided to internal customers.
The IT Support Manager will be highly skilled in supporting a Microsoft Windows environment & will perform a wide variety of installation, configuration and upgrading of workstations, servers and related hardware and software in a LAN, WAN and stand-alone environment.
As IT Support Manager your primary duties will include:
- IT Support Team and Helpdesk Management
- IT Infrastructure project management and implementation.
- Complete configuration, installation and support of equipment in a Microsoft Windows Environment.
As IT Support Manager your areas of responsibility will include:
- IT Support Team Management, inclusive of helpdesk management.
- Desktop, Server & Virtual Server Management (Local & Private Cloud)
- Exchange Server Management
- Windows & All Software licensing
- Hardware & Software purchasing
As IT Support Manager you will have the following desirable skills:
- MSCE, CCNA qualification.
- Experience in managing an IT Infrastructure, Support or Helpdesk team.
This is a proactive role where you will be supporting every aspect of the commercial IT infrastructure and an exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing organisation. The role won't be round for long, so don't delay!
If you would like more information including a full job specification about this IT Support Manager position, please apply directly to this advert in the first instance.
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960126307