Network Analyst - CCNP, Design, Routing
Network Analyst - Permanent - South Hampshire - Up to £45,000
Our client is looking for a Network Analyst who has detailed VOIP experience; the key part of the requirement for the role is to know how servers and systems work with essential Firewall experience. Our client uses Checkpoint, Juniper and Palo Alto. The successful candidate needs to be able to support design work.
- Management of Corporate and Programme network systems, including routing, Firewalls, Wireless, VPN & VOIP services
- Support of day to day system management tasks
- Assist with gathering of requirements, design, estimate, coordinate with vendors, etc. for assigned projects
- Develops, promotes, implements and documents standard and compliant network solutions
- Plan and review solution designs for compliance with company standards, policies, and business requirements
- Drive standardisation across the business, leveraging existing enterprise investment where appropriate
- Support improvements to the infrastructure including data security, disaster recovery and business continuity
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience with the administration of large networks, particularly routing design and implementation
- Experience with enterprise wired and Wi-Fi networks
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate (both verbal and written) with all levels of staff
- Ability to develop technical solutions to complex problems, both as an individual and in a team
- Ability to create and document IT processes and design documents
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and ambiguous environment
- Ability and willingness to travel to remote UK locations as required
- Enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to prioritise own tasking
- Full & Valid driving license
- Appropriate degree from an accredited university or equivalent professional experience/combined education and specialized training commensurate with assignment
Desired Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of Business Services IT Organisations and Business Areas
- Knowledge of Cisco VOIP services
- Industry & Vendor Certifications (CCNA, Cisco, Juniper etc.)
- Juniper, Cisco ASA and Checkpoint firewall experience
- Working knowledge of VPN, particularly IPSEC and SSL VPNs
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960127528